Just the latest in a long series of small updates to the Live Mesh technical preview:
We are pleased to announce that our next update is now available. The new build contains a number of reliability and performance improvements; we've highlighted the key fixes below. By default your Live Mesh software will automatically update itself within 24 hours of the new build being posted, but you can always right-click the Notifier icon in the system tray and choose to force an immediate update.
- Increased the reliability of Live Mesh folder behavior in Windows Explorer.
- Fixed a problem with the ‘Save As’ dialog in Internet Explorer when downloading video files from the Live Desktop.
- Enabled syncing of files greater than 2GB in size.
- Greatly increased the speed of P2P synchronization.
- Implemented a number of reliability fixes for backend services.
- And, of course, a bunch of additional general performance improvements.
Put another way, it just keeps getting better. I love Live Mesh.