... the following:
- Issues that prevent installation or upgrade
- Any issues that involve corruption or data loss
- Security issues
- Regressions from Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Beta (things worked before, but do not work now)
- Any application or device issues that would prevent you from using Windows 7 as your primary OS.
- Reproducible crashes or hangs (issues that you cannot reproduce will be captured by CEIP Telemetry)
I had mentioned previously that Microsoft removed the obvious feedback tools from the Windows 7. You can provide feedback by running the following command from a command line: