In keeping with yesterday's post about work on the site design, I made a few small changes today....

The What I Use page was finally updated (I had done this mostly a month ago but there was a screwy formatting problem). I also updated the Windows and Cloud Computing activity centers (from a content perspective).

I changed the What I Use, Contact Paul, Podcast, FAQ, and Windows XP SP3 FAQ pages over to the new design.

I'll keep working on it of course. Part of this work involves dramatically simplifying the HTML and keeping to a sleeker CSS design. In the future, I'd like to switch over to CSS-based layout as well, and this change will make that easier.